Terms & Procedures
- After you submit a post, it will be reviewed by us. We will notify you by email if it is accepted and published. If we see that a post has potential, but is not yet fully ready for publication, we will communicate that to you and give you the chance to submit a more complete article.
- Just submitting a post does not automatically entitle it to get published. We reserve all rights to publish, not publish or unpublish any posts/articles as we see fit.
- You can submit posts free of cost.
- We reward high-performing articles. If a post submitted by you receives 50,000 or more readers in the first 30 days after publication, you will be entitled to a payment of $20. Note that simply submitting an article or getting one published does not entitle you to receiving a payment.
- We make all payments through PayPal.
- Please make sure the email ID you submit is accurate and active. This is the contact that we will use for any necessary communication with you.
- You are solely responsible for the content that you share with us. By submitting a post, you certify that you have the necessary rights and authorization to share the entire contents of that post.